Hi,
For me, it is important to have as few switches as possible. Ideally, jira
was used and integrated with other tools, e.g. bittbucket + confluence (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JMETER/Home ). But since the
code is already in git and discussions can be held there ( reducing the
number of switching operations), my votes:

-0.5 Bugzilla
+1 migrate to GitHub Issues
+0.5 migrate to ASF JIRA

ps.
Apache Pony Mail is under development (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-ponymail) . IHMO If it could handle
images, it would also be a good discussion system (as mailing list layer
eg.: https://lists.apache.org/list.html?u...@jmeter.apache.org )

Regards,
Mariusz