Update:
* I've implemented Bugzilla milestones -> GitHub milestones conversion
* I've added links to GitHub profiles
* I've removed issue headers, and moved attachments to comment footers, so
issues look pretty much the same as if they were manually created at GitHub
* I've removed "bugzilla" label as it was more like a noise
* I've removed "status" label as we do not need statuses like closed, open,
reopened, etc (GitHub already shows if the issue is open or not). The only
status I convey now is "need-info"
* I've added the links from each comment in GitHub to the comment in
Bugzilla. I think it might be handy if the markup conversion wents bad for
some issues.

---

I do not fully like the set of generated labels though.

Remember, that only committers and explicitly mentioned collaborators would
be able to adjust labels in GitHub.

1) Bugzilla has many values for operating systems, and I do not think
labels like "os: Mac OS X 10.3" make sense for GitHub issues.
I'm inclined to conflate the set of values to something like "os: macOS",
"os: Windows", "os: GNU/Linux".

2) I'm not sure we need both priority (P1, P2,...), and severity (major,
minor, ...)
Any thoughts here? I'm inclined to drop severity label, and keep it within
issue footer only.

---

The Infra team suggests they would create "asfimport" user and they would
share a token with me so I would do the migration myself.

Vladimir