Hello,
My vote:
[-1] for the explained reason

Thanks for RM and all the work from Vladimir and Felix.
My answers inline below.

Regards

On Thu, Jun 22, 2023 at 10:59 PM Vladimir Sitnikov <
sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > I think there is a behavioural change related to this commit:
>
> > it seems to me we can end up losing
> SampleResults
>
> We are stopping the test, and I doubt we can guarantee we will record all
> events, including those that happen exactly at the moment of stopping the
> test.
>
> The test case I added shows that "interrupted" event is generated. If
> BackendListener loses events, it might be an issue in BackendListener code.

Since queue.offer is interrupted, the SampleResult is lost

> ---
>
> The change was a bug fix.
> Before the fix it was not possible to terminate (e.g. stop) a test if http
> sampler was waiting the response from server (e.g. if server was stuck)

This issue was always there due to missing timeout on HTTP Sampler no ?

> Note, that OMTG was already using java thread interrupt previously, and now
> the key change I made was **jmeter** thread interrupt (jmeterThread has its
> own interrupt method).

For me previously we Safe stopped the thread without interrupt.
Calling Interrupt introduces a regression in BackendListener which is a
component that is used a lot I think.

> It would be great if you could file an issue that describes the regression,
> however, if people need to wait some time at the end of the test, they can
> use `pause(2 min)`, so OMTG will wait for 2 min before interrupting
> samplers.

I'll do that

--
Cordialement.