Hi Matt,

I think it'd be really valuable if we could be able to repeat the same
tests (given parallel corpus is available) in the future, any chance you
can share script / code to do that ? We may even consider adding a Jenkins
job dedicated to continuously monitor performances as we work on Joshua
master branch.

WDYT?

Anyway thanks for sharing the very interesting comparisons.
Regards,
Tommaso