Sounds totally cool! Great work Matt

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Chief Architect, Instrument Software and Science Data Systems Section (398)
Manager, Open Source Projects Formulation and Development Office (8212)
Office: 168-519, Mailstop: 168-527
Email: chris.a.mattm...@nasa.gov
WWW:  http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/
Director, Information Retrieval and Data Science Group (IRDS)
WWW: http://irds.usc.edu/