Hi folks,

Sorry this took so long, long story. But the four models that Hieu shared with
me are ready. You can download them here; they're each about 15–20 GB.

  http://cs.jhu.edu/~post/files/joshua-hiero-ar-en.tbz
<http://cs.jhu.edu/~post/files/joshua-hiero-ar-en.tbz>
  http://cs.jhu.edu/~post/files/joshua-phrase-ar-en.tbz
<http://cs.jhu.edu/~post/files/joshua-phrase-ar-en.tbz>
  http://cs.jhu.edu/~post/files/joshua-hiero-ru-en.tbz
<http://cs.jhu.edu/~post/files/joshua-hiero-ru-en.tbz>
  http://cs.jhu.edu/~post/files/joshua-hiero-ru-en.tbz

It'd be great if someone could test them on a machine with lots of cores, to
see how things scale.

matt