Thanks for the KIP Joel! Some quick questions and suggestions:

1. The KIP links to a wrong JIRA, which should be
2. Typo: *deletes all topic that *-> *deletes all topics that*
3. We need to explain in the Motivation section that we want to implement
an alternative approach for users to just delete internal topics they would
like to instead of using app-id-* as the regex
4. In the Proposed Changes section, we need to explain the general usage
pattern, by doing a dry-run first and then choose whether to use the
`--internal-topics` flag or not.
5. Seems we don't need bullet points for the Compatibility section?

Boyang