Hi Matthias,

Yes, it's just a matter of adding the [DISCUSS] prefix in the subject.
By the way, I didn't say this won't need a KIP, just that I won't be
pushing for it, but other maintainers might think it's needed.

For the discuss thread, you should write down what changes in the build and
what steps would be needed to create the artifacts.

Best,

Josep Prat
Open Source Engineering Director, aivenjosep.p...@aiven.io   |
+491715557497 | aiven.io
Aiven Deutschland GmbH
Alexanderufer 3-7, 10117 Berlin
Geschäftsführer: Oskari Saarenmaa & Hannu Valtonen
Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 209739 B