Also, the most important part of any prototype, we should have a name for
this producing-consumer-thingamgigy:

Various ideas:
- Kafka Streams
- KStream
- Kafka Streaming
- The Processor API
- Metamorphosis
- Transformer API
- Verwandlung

For my part I think what people are trying to do is stream processing with
Kafka so I think something that evokes Kafka and stream processing is
preferable. I like Kafka Streams or Kafka Streaming followed by KStream.

Transformer kind of makes me think of the shape-shifting cars.

Metamorphosis is cool and hilarious but since we are kind of envisioning
this as more limited scope thing rather than a massive framework in its own
right I actually think it should have a descriptive name rather than a
personality of it's own.

Anyhow let the bikeshedding commence.

-Jay