Since it sounds like it is not a separate framework (like CopyCat) but
rather a new client, it will be nice to follow existing convention.
Producer, Consumer and Processor (or Transformer) make sense to me.

Note that the way the API is currently described, people may want to
use it inside Spark applications (because everyone wants to use
Spark), so putting Streaming in the name will cause some confusion.

Metamorphosis and Verwandlung are too perfect to argue against, but
I'd rather keep my slide decks insect-free :)
Since I like fluffy animals on my slides, how about Bunny? This way
chaining multiple processors into a pipeline can be described as Bunny
hops. Also, together with CopyCat, we have pipelines that look like
this:
http://www.catster.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/bd58b829434657a44533a33c32772c36.jpg

Gwen