Personally, I prefer KafkaStreams just because it sounds nicer. For the
reasons identified above, KafkaProcessor or KProcessor is more apt but
sounds less catchy (IMO). I also think we should prefix with Kafka (rather
than K) because we will then have 3 clients: KafkaProducer, KafkaConsumer
and KafkaProcessor which is very nice and consistent.

Aditya