Hi All,

Pardon all the JIRA noise, but I've been busy reducing the scope to match
the available time since we're now 6 days from the code freeze. I've pruned
the list to about 30 tickets, some of which probably won't get in:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Release+Plan+0.10.1. Other
than a few important bug fixes which are nearing completion, the main
remaining items are documentation improvements, additional system tests,
and transient test failures. If you are looking to help out, addressing the
transient test failures are the biggest need since I'm sure you've noticed
all the build failures. Other than that, I think we're on track for the
code freeze. Keep up the great work!

Thanks,
Jason

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 3:18 PM, Mayuresh Gharat <gharatmayures...@gmail.com