Hi, Rajini,

Thanks for the KIP. A few comments.

1. We have 30+ requests and 30+ error code and growing. So, the combination
can be large. Perhaps it's useful to expire an error metric if it's no
longer updated after some time? We did something similar for the quota
metric.

2. It's a bit weird to put the ZK latency metric under
type=SessionExpireListener.
Perhaps it's more intuitive to put it in a separate type.

3. For the client version metric, since we representing commit_id and
version as tags in the metric name. So the mbean will have no attributes?

Jun