+1.

A quick clarification question regarding the compatibility plan as for "The
legacy values for `enable.idempotence` will be interpreted as follows by
the new producer: true will mean required, false will mean off."

Right now "enable.idempotence" is defined as Type.BOOLEAN while we are
likely to change it to Type.STRING, is that considered compatible?

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang