Hello all,

I wanted to let you all know the KIP has been updated. The
ComputedPartition class has been removed in favor of simply returning an
integer to represent the record's partition.
In short, the implications of this change mean that keyed records will also
trigger a change in the sticky partition. This was done for a case in which
there may be keyed and non-keyed records.
Upon testing, this did not significantly change the latency for records
with keyed values.

Thank you,
Justine