It sounds good to me.

Regards
JB

On 06/18/2014 08:02 PM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
I'd like to have a release or karaf 2.4 and a 4.0 beta during july.
I think we should aim for a 4.0 soon in september maybe.

Hi Scott,

Karaf 3 uses:
- Felix Framework 4.2.1
- Equinox 3.8.2

So it means full OSGi r4.3 support, and partial r5 support.

I upgraded Karaf 4 to use Felix Framework 4.4.0 and Equinox 3.9.1,
providing a full OSGi r5 support.

In term of release plan, I schedule Karaf 3.0.2 at least for end of next
week (we need some update of transitive projects for full Java8 support).
No plan for Karaf 4 for now.

I would propose to prepare to r5 framework update for Karaf 3.0.3 (or
maybe on a 3.1.x branch, it would be better).

Regards
JB