Thanks for the context Markus. With that in mind it makes sense to release 
4.0.7 as is so I am changing my vote to +1 (non binding).
I'll try to upgrade to 4.0.5 and wait for the next release.

Svet.


> On 20.09.2016 г., at 12:24, Markus Rathgeb <maggu2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> Hi Svetoslav,
> 
> I assume the same as JB already stated to me
> "https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/d19fda54132fbe9f16ee1caf621122c8e3a8feea1d2bc501d725a9ff@%3Cdev.karaf.apache.org%3E";
> fits here.
> "As said during 4.0.6 vote, 4.0.7 is first to upgrade Pax Web and fix
> the  service enforcement and include some other bug fixes."
> 
> I am fine to stay on 4.0.5 and wait for 4.0.8 that hopefully contains
> that fixes.
> But if 4.0.7 targets to fix only specific 4.0.6 bugs (+upgrades) I
> don't think the release should be cancelled.

Reply via email to