+1 on slimming down the configs.

regarding Milens comments.
It's possible already and called config:edit pid.
All those configurations are stored directly with config-admin service so
there isn't a proprietary config in Karaf.

I only have one comment about it.
Would be great to have a little togle command to enable the write-to-file
for a configuration via the config command.
That would make it much easier.

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member