Hello

And how about Eclipse features? From certain perspective, these are also
higher-level concept than standard bundles, but probably not that
runtime-specific (I mean there's no "feature service" you can obtain and
for example list installed features).

I'm also a bit worried about forcing Karaf to implement post-factum
standard...

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek