@Kris I still see some extensions missing in the spreadsheet (a part of the
ones that Alex mentioned):

Kogito Addons Quarkus Data Index Persistence PostgreSQL:
org.kie.kogito:kogito-addons-quarkus-data-index-persistence-postgresql
Kogito Addons Quarkus Data Index Persistence Infinispan:
org.kie.kogito:kogito-addons-quarkus-data-index-persistence-infinispan
Kogito Addons Quarkus Data Index Persistence MongoDB:
org.kie.kogito:kogito-addons-quarkus-data-index-persistence-mongodb

Job Http Recipient extension: org.kie.kogito:job-http-recipient
Job Sink Recipient extension: org.kie.kogito:job-sink-recipient

can we add the missing ones in the spreadsheet?