On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 11:06 AM, Adar Dembo <a...@cloudera.com> wrote:

> Does this mean we should also remove gmock from thirdparty and go back to
> plain gtest? Or are we still making use of other gmock features (not
> related to mocking, if any)?

I think the gtest and gmock projects have actually merged at this point. At
least https://github.com/google/googletest says:

"This repository is a merger of the formerly separate GoogleTest and
GoogleMock projects. These were so closely related that it makes sense to
maintain and release them together."

-Todd