+1

I built 1.6.0-RC1 on RHEL 7 in RELEASE mode.

- Checksums and sigs match
- README.txt and LICENSE.txt look good
- RAT check passed
- All tests passed except for one flaky test (delete_table-itest) and one
environment-related test issue (on kudu-tool-test), the latter of which I
filed as KUDU-2234
- Tested the kudu-client Maven repository jar against one of the old
kudu-examples example programs
- Performed some manual failover testing on a 10-node cluster with flash
disks and everything looked solid

Mike