hi,shaofeng
I am trying to review the code of 2.x,and Compared with 1.x, the code of 2.x
change is very big.
this version  is just implemented functional,There are a lot of place needs
to be optimized in the performance and architecture.

Because I do not know how to modify the webapp code,So if the description of
Cube contains  "ES", then it is a ES task
build job has four step:"Create Intermediate Flat Hive Table"---->"Bulk
Index and Load Data to ES"---->"Update Cube Info"---->"Garbage Collection"
"Bulk Index and Load Data to ES" is a new mapreduce job which use to mapping
and bulk index .
the central class is "org.apache.kylin.job.hadoop.cube.BulkESMapper" .

The query is based on SQLDigest,and return a ITupleIterator.
when the description of Cube contains  "ES" ,the "StorageEngineFactory" will
return  "org.apache.kylin.storage.elasticsearch.ElasticSearchStorageEngine".
if there are no aggregate,excute
"org.apache.kylin.storage.elasticsearch.SerializedElasticSearchTupleIterator"
,Otherwise, excute
"org.apache.kylin.storage.elasticsearch.SerializedElasticAggregationTupleIterator"

the count() function is blocked before the SQLDigest,so it does not support
count() now.

thanks!