I read the kylin.sh script, i find these sentences

function retrieveDependency() export

Do you mean i should set ${HBASE_CLASSPATH} value?

And this value should be from the command hbase classpath?

发件人: "ShaoFeng Shi";<shaofeng...@apache.org>;
发送时间: 2016年10月17日(星期一) 晚上10:00
收件人: "dev"<dev@kylin.apache.org>;

主题: Re: some question about kylin

Usually this is caused that HBase's script didn't inheritate the
"HBASE_CLASSPATH" environment varaible (Kylin depends on it to attache Hive
jars to classpath).

Go to the HBase installation path, and then grep "HBASE_CLASSPATH" in the
`hbase` shell file, you should find something like:

Above is a good sample, as it will keep the original value of
$HBASE_CLASSPATH; But in some distribution like EMR 5.0, it just set the
HBASE_CLASSPATH value instead of appending, then it will cause the hive jar
not on Kylin's classpath. You need manually correct that.

I will add this to FAQ page.

> I install kylin(apache-kylin- in EMR5.0.0, while i
> operate on web, there is some error, i do not install hcatalog in emr. How
> can i resolve this question? Thanks!
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/hive/hcatalog/mapreduce/HCatInputFormat
>     at org.apache.kylin.source.hive.HiveMRInput$HiveTableInputFormat.
> configureJob(HiveMRInput.java:89)      at org.apache.kylin.engine.mr.
> steps.FactDistinctColumnsJob.setupMapper(FactDistinctColumnsJob.java:123)
>        at org.apache.kylin.engine.mr.steps.FactDistinctColumnsJob.
> run(FactDistinctColumnsJob.java:103)         at org.apache.kylin.engine.mr
> .MRUtil.runMRJob(MRUtil.java:88)   at org.apache.kylin.engine.mr.
> common.MapReduceExecutable.doWork(MapReduceExecutable.java:120)   at
> org.apache.kylin.job.execution.AbstractExecutable.
> execute(AbstractExecutable.java:113)       at org.apache.kylin.job.
> execution.DefaultChainedExecutable.doWork(DefaultChainedExecutable.java:57)
>    at org.apache.kylin.job.execution.AbstractExecutable.
> execute(AbstractExecutable.java:113)       at org.apache.kylin.job.impl.
> threadpool.DefaultScheduler$JobRunner.run(DefaultScheduler.java:136)
>  at
>     at
> 上一封 下一封
> « 返回