hbase command --> /usr/bin/hbase
i read /usr/bin/hbase this file,the content is
export HADOOP_CONF=${HADOOP_CONF:-/etc/hadoop/conf}
export ZOOKEEPER_HOME=${ZOOKEEPER_HOME:-/usr/lib/zookeeper}
export
HBASE_CLASSPATH=$HADOOP_CONF:$HADOOP_HOME/*:$HADOOP_HOME/lib/*:$ZOOKEEPER_HOME/*:$ZOOKEEPER_HOME/lib/*:$HBASE_CLASSPATH

the HBASE_CLASSPATH is appending not only set

my question is
1、when i run sample.sh, hive have
kylin_cal_dt、kylin_category_groupings、kylin_sales three tables
but in Kylin Web Interface , in learn_kylin project, model data source can load
those three tables,but can not load other tables(i create table in hive by own)

2、i create a project in Kylin Web Interface, but can not load one table(contain
kylin_cal_dt and other sample table)
How can i solve thoes two problems, and kylin.log contain no error logs?