Thanks ShaoFeng for response. I will try this and will update the results
of my queries.

I would like to learn, how to identify the bottleneck in query executions.
Can we trace the query execution in each stage with timestamp?

Also is there way we can get physical plan of query? This could help me to
design/tune my cube/queries for better response time.

Regards,
Shrikant Bang