Thank you Ma for response.

I didn't find any logs about applying filters in co-processors. Also I
don't see logs for logical/physical query plans in kylin.log. Am I missing
anything?

I would like to put logger statements in code and build specific module(s)
as required for tracing latencies -- would you please suggest any classes
which can provide me these details?

Regards,
Shrikant Bang.