Hi Team,

  I tried debugging code to understand query execution (on Kylin v2.5 hbase
1.x) . As I understood query is formed and executed using Calcite APIs.

  Could you please help me to get answer of below?

  1.  With my understanding default implementation of filter operation
(WHERE clause) is running on Kylin’s node. Is it correct?

  2.  How to make use of CoprocessorFilter
<https://github.com/apache/kylin/blob/master/storage-hbase/src/main/java/org/apache/kylin/storage/hbase/common/coprocessor/CoprocessorFilter.java>
for running filters on HBase side (if it is not enabled by default)?

Thank You,
Shrikant Bang