Next QA Meeting will be on February 22nd at 12:00 UTC

Regards,
Rafaella

Maho NAKATA wrote On 02/08/07 14:42,:

From: Rafaella Braconi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [qa-dev] next IRC Meeting - QA on February 8th - REMINDER
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:56:02 +0100

this is a friendly reminder that tomorrow, there will be another QA meeting on IRC:

Main topic of this meeting - suggested by Andre - is: Automatic testing.

Details, as well as a list with the action items we came up with 2 weeks ago (please bear with me in case of errors), can be found at:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/IRC_Meetings#Meeting_Topic:_L10n_QA_08-01-2007

Here is the log.
ftp://ooopackages.good-day.net/pub/OpenOffice.org/misc/%23ooonlc-2007-02-08-22h39.log

Thanks all and Rafaella,
-- NAKATA, Maho ([EMAIL PROTECTED])