Hi,

Thanks for the log.
Here is my comments regarding 2 topics.

(1). Who is in charge to create Build in TCM
- for "TCM acceptance testing" which targets RC builds
I agree QA lead (Maho) will do this. And Maho has already got
'build' account info from Andre, right?

- for "TCM l10n testing" which targets l10n CWS (like localisationXX)
Currently I am in charge of this, although this is just
historically reason.

(2). How to define testing scenario language dependent.
I believe there are two possibilities.
- Make <lang>_<scenario name> (like fr_sanity or es_writer) scenario
- Make language dependent test case which has the declaration
  such as <This is CJK only> or <This is Germany only> in Description.
  And put such case into scenario. Not relevant language testing
  will just "skip" such cases. This is already done in current scenario.
I believe handling language dependent scenario in target language case
translation is not so good, because other language team can not know
what other groups are doing. I think case translation should be just
a translation.

I may be misunderstanding for 2nd topic, so please correct me in that case.

Thanks,
Naoyuki