From: Rafaella Braconi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [qa-dev] next IRC Meeting - QA on February 22nd - REMINDER
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 15:57:53 +0100

> Dear All,
>
> this is a friendly reminder that tomorrow there will be another QA
> meeting on IRC.
>
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/IRC_Meetings
>
> Asrail will facilitate the meeting this time (thanks!)
> On the agenda we have the review of the Action Items fo far.... so if
> there is anyone who would like to suggest a topic for our meeting
> tomorrow, please don't hesitate to do so.

Log is here:
ftp://ooopackages.good-day.net/pub/OpenOffice.org/misc/%23ooonlc-2007-02-22-22h13.log

Next meeting will be:
March 8th - 12:00 UTC
#qa.openoffice.org
feenode.net

Rafaella: we think we should moved to #qa.openoffice.org from #ooonlc
because we are talking about QA matter.

thanks,
-- NAKATA, Maho ([EMAIL PROTECTED])