Hi Weizhao,

there are some informaiton on localization at:
at:: http://l10n.openoffice.org/localization/translation.html

Also, please look at the HowTo document created recently at:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/NLC:ReleaseChecklist

Which detail information are you exactly looking for?

Rafaella

weizhao wrote:

Hi All,

I want to get some documents about the localization of OpenOffice.org. I have found the following page:
http://l10n.openoffice.org/L10N_Framework/ooo20/localization_of_openoffice_2.0.html
but it is outdate.
Is there anyone can give me the detail introduction about localization of OpenOffice.org?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Weizhao