Goran Rakic wrote:

Hi Goran,

У пон, 06. 04 2009. у 19:38 +0200, Ivo Hinkelmann пише:
Hi,

how far is the translation status of sr / sh in helpcontent2?

Cheers,
Ivo

0% committed, about 16% in local SVN repository.
UI is at 100% so installation is fully localized.

Not providing localized installation sets will require from users to
install software on English before applying language packs or to use our
custom build version without all features.

the help content is a criterium (beside a translated UI, too) to decide to build a full install set or a langpack only. sr and sh seems not as far as other languages, so it doesn't justify a full install set.

Now there is enough space on bouncer mirrors I don't see why we can't
make install sets for every language with UI > 80%.

We can provide space for hosting a mirror if necessary.

Space is always a problem when you have a product release with several dozend of GB. So all mirrors have to provide more space which is very difficult when you have already 80-90 GB (AFAIK) for a single product and it is still not enough.

This (and the limitation of build resources) is the reason why we agreed on the criteria to create a full install set or a langpack only.

When you would have a ratio of at least 75% translated UI content and 75% help content, then we can do it. But 0-16% for help is too less.

I hope you can understand our argument.

Thanks

Marcus