So hard to understand? I know my NL version has issues, too serious,
not depending on me. Why the heck should I follow the procedure? I
just want that availabilility of my version is visible on oo.o main
site? I dont want to lie. There are issues. But a version is
available, good for 99.99% of users. But everyone says to me, that my
NL version is not available via oo.o main website.

ain