Hi Raja,
Thanks for the response.

Is flow director a prerequisite to work with Contrail or is it a
configurable option within Contrail to not to use it?
From the code, it seems at-least for the MPLS case, Contrail makes use of
flow director API rte_eth_dev_fdir_add_perfect_filter() to pass the MPLS
label as the 'flex bytes' for filtering/Rx queue steering. If this is
true, it creates a dependency on the NIC drivers to implement flow
directors to be able to interop with Contrail solution.
APIs like rte_eth_dev_fdir_add_perfect_filter() are deprecated in later
DPDK releases. This means Contrail has to be adapted to use
RTE_FDIR_MODE_PERFECT_TUNNEL flowdir mode (if flowdir is a must) or new
filtering APIs like rte_eth_dev_filter_ctrl() with RTE_ETH_FILTER_TUNNEL
mode (if flowdir is not required).
Pls let me know.

Thanks,
Harish