Hi Pavani,

what I recommend you is to separate analytics from other components with
own cassandra, zookeeper, kafka cluster.

Then you can set disable_flow_collection=True on contrail-collector as well
as vrouter-agent. Next step can be set ttl on all analytics data to 1 and
change compaction strategy on cassandra cluster to
DateTieredCompactionStrategy.

Jakub