Let me ask why does it make sense to you?

Zookeeper is used to implement distributed locking or unique ID allocation.
Pattern of use is exactly same in config and analytics. It does not make sense
to operate two clusters.

This is not same with Cassandra, pattern of use and Cassandra tuning may be
different hence it makes sense to deprecate Cassandra.

Regards
-Harshad