Thanks Jakub,

 Can we set a Centralized analytics node. (ex for 5 Contrail instances
with 1 single Analytics node)

Pavani

From:   Jakub Pavlik <jakub.pav...@tcpcloud.eu>
To:     Pavani Addanki <pavani.adda...@tcs.com>
Cc:     Edgar Magana <edgar.mag...@workday.com>,
"dev@lists.opencontrail.org" <dev@lists.opencontrail.org>
Date:   10/11/2016 12:59 AM
Subject:        Re: [opencontrail-dev] Customized Contrail installation

Hi Pavani,

what I recommend you is to separate analytics from other components with
own cassandra, zookeeper, kafka cluster.

Then you can set disable_flow_collection=True on contrail-collector as
well as vrouter-agent. Next step can be set ttl on all analytics data to 1
and change compaction strategy on cassandra cluster to
DateTieredCompactionStrategy.

Jakub

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 5:58 PM, Pavani Addanki <pavani.adda...@tcs.com>