I must be doing something wrong. Whenever go guru is fired off against the
origin codebase (for example, with godef or callstack or whicherrs) it
takes several seconds (or more) to do anything, sucking up GB of RAM and
all CPUs. I imagine it must be compiling the world, which is rather large.
Perhaps I am using the wrong scope. For instance, when working with oc, I
set scope to github.com/openshift/origin/cmd/oc. Should it be something
else? The guru docs are not as clear as they could be on exactly what
impact this has.

How do you configure your development environment to do code analysis
efficiently against origin? The defaults don't seem to work too well, so if
there are any tips, it would be nice to have them in our dev readme(s).