Hi All,

My first question here, so i am hoping at least for some acknowledgement !

*Background*

   - OCP v3.7
   - Several Worker Nodes
   - Few Workload types
   - One Workload, let's call it WorkloadA is planned to have dedicated
   Worker Nodes.

*Objective*

   - for WorkloadA , I'd like to send/route the Container Logs to an
   External EFK / ELK stack other than the one that does get setup with OCP

*Motivation*

   - For Workload A, an ES cluster does already exist, we would like to
   reuse it.
   - There is an impression that the ES cluster that comes with OCP might
   not necessarily scale if the team operating OCP does not size it well

*Inquiries*

   1. Has this done before ? Yes / No ? Any comments ?
   2. Is there anyway with the fluentd pods or else to route specific
   Workload / Pods Container logs to an external ES cluster ?
   3. If not, i'm willing to deploy my own fluentd pods , what do i lose by
   excluding the WorkloadA Worker Nodes to not have the OCP fluentd pods ? for
   example i don't want to lose any Operations / OCP related / Worker Nodes
   related logs going to the embedded ES cluster, all i need is to have the
   Container Logs of WorkloadA to another ES cluster.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Thanks,