A.L.E.C писал 2016-09-22 11:30:

This looks fine. Do you have the same problem if you display the message
in both text and html modes?

I think so. I switched the "Prefer HTML" checkbox and opened the letter, I tried to answer in a text format. In both cases characters were wrong.

What PHP version? Could you forward a sample message to me?

PHP 5.6.25.

Unfortunately, the letter about which there is a speech contains the commercial information. Possibly, I could delete from it some parts and send in such look.

There was also a letter in ISO-2022-KR. It can be sent, but it from other source and strongly differs. HTML version there the strange and as if defective. But eM client opens it correctly.

Best regards,
   Vladimir Gorpenko