It seems, the problem will be resolved by itself.

I have two web servers - for work and for debugging. They work with the same IMAP/SMTP server and with the same mail base.

On the work server  PHP 5.6.17 is set. On it the problem is urgent.

On a test server PHP 5.6.25. On it the problem was, but unexpectedly (perhaps, after reset) it was gone. Now Subject and body, both HTML and text are correct.

Now I hope that after updating of the work server the problem will be gone also on it. I will make it tonight.

---
Best regards,
   Vladimir Gorpenko