On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 12:30 PM, fr33domlover <fr33domlo...@riseup.net> wrote:
So, Bryan, waiting for your input on this. For now, I suppose it's not super critical, but it definitely will annoy and confuse users once the Discourse instance starts getting filled with people and messages (or is it alreday? I
didn't check).

-- fr33

When last I heard, the plan was to completely wipe the current Discourse instance and start clean with SSO. To that end, I believe the only people with accounts on Discourse are team members who have been manually invited.

I'm not the most in the loop, so take this a grain of salt.

~Stephen