For those who may not be watching our Github repo, a patch was submitted
yesterday on Github to fix the redirect problem.  I downloaded the patch to
the Discourse SSO branch I've been working with, and Sidney is now able to
login properly the first time she clicks on "Log In" from Discourse:  She
gets redirected to the Snowdrift.coop login, enters her credentials, clicks
"Log in", and *ultimately* gets redirected back to Discourse logged in
(technically, a bit more in depth than that, but that's ok).

There were concerns presented that this broke things previously, which is
why it was changed.  Based on what we have now, it appears to be working.
I'll test a little bit more manually for now, but ultimately, we need some
automated tests written to make sure this works.  I have not learned how to
write unit tests, so if someone else is up for the challenge OR if someone
wants to spend time showing me how to do so, I would definitely appreciate
the help.

If someone can get me a patch for the unit tests, I can bundle up all the
various patches into one MR back to git.snowdrift.coop and help Salt get
this up and running.

Thanks!!

- Jason