FYI: I found a solution for George as well.  As a reminder, this was being
able to log George in automatically to Discourse when he is already logged
in to Snowdrift.coop.  There is a specific "route" we can send George to
via Discourse to have him automatically log him in:  /session/sso.  So, in
our example, the URL would be https://community.snowdrift.coop/session/sso.
This will prompt Discourse to automatically start the sso handshake, and
automatically log George in (because, as indicated in the User Story,
George is already logged in to Snowdrift.coop.

If George were NOT logged in, then this would prompt George to log in.
What this means, then, is that if there is anonymous user who just wants to
look around (which I believe is something we want to do), routing everyone
directly to session/sso would block anonymous users from ever accessing
Discourse (the sso logic would force a login).  When we build the links to
send someone to Discourse from the Snowdrift.coop site, we need to ensure
that we're applying logic to determine whether or not the user is already
logged in (using the maybeAuth function) to determine which link to make
available to them (/ or /session/sso).

One additional Noteworthy point:  The data that we can send to Discourse to
automatically populate expands beyond what we have in our current User
table.  Username, Full Name, and Bio are three fields we currently do not
have set up.  We may want to note someplace when it comes time to expanding
on the user info that we'll want to ensure these three fields are available
and that we update Handler/Discourse.hs to send those fields when they
exist.  I don't think it's worthwhile to do right this moment, as that will
entail creating a User Settings page that we don't currently have, and I'm
not sure how MVP that type of update would be at the moment (I
unfortunately cannot typically make the weekly meetings, so...).

Any additional questions, let me know.

- Jason