IIUC, donet spark is just a wrapper of spark. Besides adding
DotNetSparkInterpreter, what kind of other things user need to do ? For
now, user also need to specify SPARK_HOME at least, but to support donet,
what other things user need to do.

Saisai Shao <sai.sai.s...@gmail.com> 于2020年1月14日周二 上午11:01写道:

--
Best Regards