I'm afraid there's no template for this. I think you could use Spark's SPIP
template.

BTW, I'm still not sure how you achieved dotnet support for Spark. We have
python, R support because Spark supports them natively, not just an
interpreter binding, but also some other pyspark, R works. But obviously
Apache Spark doesn't have a dotnet support. So is only an interpreter
binding enough? Do we need to use some other versions of Spark for dotnet
support?

Thanks
Saisai

Steve Suh <suhst...@gmail.com> 于2020年1月18日周六 上午5:29写道: