Thanks Matt, I've updated the artifacts on GitHub to have detached signatures. I had previously also uploaded my key to sks-keyservers.net, but I've also uploaded to MIT, though search there always times out.

The document you've linked mentions face-to-face interactions to get my key into the official KEYS file. Not sure how many apache people are at my end of the world (Durban, South Africa), but I can do an online meeting if that helps. Last release, Ralph said I should sign, so I did. I'm new to signing release artifacts - I've generally relied on authentication during upload as verification of authenticity, with 2FA wherever possible (GitHub and NPM; nuget survives with an apikey - but for the last 2 releases, I've regenerated the key on each use and only supplied it on the cli at upload, so as not to store it locally)

-d