I agree that we should share the link to the `KEYS` file, granted that we
also share the signing key's public ID.

As a side note, the shared link is not a random one; it is the one used by
Nexus to verify the signatures. (Yes, I am aware that Nexus is not
recognized as an official distribution mechanism by the ASF.)