Le lun. 9 nov. 2015 à 16:32, Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com> a
écrit :

> What is the thinking on cutting 5.4? It looks like the CCR (SOLR-6273)
> is about ready to rock-n-roll. It's a lot of code, and I don't want to
> push it into 5x just before we cut the next release. So if 5.4 is
> imminent I'd like to know for my planning.

I think that we should release Lucene 5.4 soon indeed! Maybe we could
create a 5.4 branch today already so that you can commit the CDCR changes.
This will also help make sure that the 5.4 branch only gets bug fixes as of
today and then we have one week to make sure things are stable and we can
start the release process next week?